"Through wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established. By knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches." Proverbs 24:3-4
The preschool years are a time when learning and development abound as young children are naturally inquisitive and eager to learn. Gateway Academy’s Pre-K program has been intentionally designed to tap into this excitement through hands-on, discovery learning opportunities each day. Our dedicated and loving staff provide a safe, nurturing, and family-involved environment where children feel like they belong. Gateway's Pre-K classes participate in the following….
- Daily Bible instruction exposing young children to God's unending love and His Holy Word
- Weekly Chapel experiences
Differentiation of instructional levels to meet the individual needs of each and every child
- Character and social-emotional development
- Daily literacy instruction with a strong phonics focus
- Math, science, social studies, music/movement, and art learning activities
- Daily physical activities provided for gross motor development
- Balanced approach of large group and small group learning experiences
Gateway Academy is built upon the cornerstone of a biblical perspective from which students learn to view the world and their role in it. Classrooms that feature leading technology, together with carefully selected curriculum, research-based instructional practices, and educational professionals called by God to Gateway are the backbone of Christian education at Gateway Academy.
Children who are toilet-trained and turn three years old before September 1 will be eligible for our PreK–3 program.
Children must be four years old before September 1 to be eligible for our PreK-4 program.