OUR CORE VALUES
Gateway Academy is committed to training up children in the way they should go (Proverbs 22:6).
- Discipleship Training
- Academic Excellence
- Leadership Development
The Gateway Academy family is committed to working together to create a Christian atmosphere, which is child-centered, experience based, and developmental for our students. Our staff recognizes, celebrates, and challenges our students to perform at their personal best and become life-long learners. We endeavor to encourage our students to make clear choices with integrity and honor to successfully meet the demands of their future and strengthen their spiritual foundation in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the necessity of teaching our children through the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe all children can learn.
- We believe in the worth and dignity of every child.
- We believe positive self-esteem is critical to academic success.
- We believe that successful programs produce high achievement.
- We believe that the home, the church, Gateway Academy and the community are all critical influences in preparing students to excel in society.
- We believe learning is not isolated but integrated across the curriculum.
- We believe effective teachers prepare for and facilitate creative learning.
- We believe developmentally appropriate activities create successful learning for every child.
- We believe that respect is essential to success, whether it be to the student, teacher, parent, or personal property.
- We believe teachers, parents and children working together promote student success.